Scholarship list alert: All those students who have received the Merit scholarship, need to submit the... http://t.co/2THR4IVcBt
Rotaract Club : Activities
- Collaborate with other NGOs.
- Mentors and teaches children and collect donated books.
- Organizes camps and outings for people with disabilities.
- Raise funds for medical equipment and disaster relief.
- Organize blood donation camps.
- Create awareness of AIDS, drug abuse, and other issues.
Rotaract builds leaders, and leaders build strong clubs with effective programs. Clubs organize:
- Communication and public speaking seminars.
- Training programs for club officers.
- Workshops to organize and promote projects. Informational sessions about Rotary
Early career decisions are critical ones. To help their members make informed choices, Rotaract Clubs hold:
- Marketing and management seminars.
- Conferences on business ethics.
- Vocational and career planning counseling.
This organization also provides scholarships to students and opportunities to visit rotaract clubs in other countries .The visit is entirely funded by the organization.
Whatever they do, Rotaractors know how to have fun, make friends, and make the world a little better in the process.